Christmas Tree Maze Terms
- The Smiddy Christmas Tree Maze is open from 28th Nov 2020 to 10th Jan 2021
- The competition to design a Christmas Tree closes at 4pm on 10th November
- The competition is open to any child of primary school age.
- The entry form and template(if required) is available to download from the Royal Highland Educational Trust website www.rhet.org.uk .
- Colour in or design your own Christmas. You can use any materials that you wish. You may want to think about Santa, his 9 reindeer and the Christmas tree maze.
- Ask an adult to take a photo of your design, and email it to us: email@example.com, be sure to include Your Name, Class and School
- After you have submitted your design, bring your completed design to The Smiddy Christmas Tree Maze (from 28th November) to exchange it for a special Christmas Cookie, free!
- The winning design will be announced on Facebook on the 20th November.
- The winning design will win
- 1 x free family ticket for 2 adults and 3 children to The Christmas Tree Maze
- 1 x £50 voucher for the The Smiddy cafe
- 1 x 8' Nordmann Fir Christmas tree for their school
- 1 x free child entry ticket to The Smiddy Christmas Tree Maze 2020/21 for every child in the winning designer's class
- By submitting your design you are providing permission for RHET and The Smiddy to use it for online and offline for promotion of The Christmas Tree Maze, The Christmas Tree .Maze Competition and The Smiddy Farm Shop, and the promotion of RHET educational resources.
- Terms are available at blairdrummondsmiddy.co.uk/christmasmazecompetiton
- Tickets for the maze are available at www.blairdrummondsmiddy.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE ENTRIES CLOSE 4PM ON TUESDAY 10th NOVEMBER 2020